Well I don't know what the techs did but they managed to access the z14
HMC, copy across LPAR, IOCDS etc. and we've successfully IPL'ed a couple of
LPARs from the same DS8870 that our zBC12 uses. That's progress,

But now we are finding that we cannot access the OSA-ICC for remote access.
The user gets the logon screen but cannot progress. I wonder if it's
because the LU name or client IP hasn't been defined in the session table?