From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Ravi Gaur
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:08 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CTC question

Gadi,

This is how IOCP look like at our end for CHPID 25 which pair with CHPID 24
(not listed) :

        CNTLUNIT CUNUMBR=1A18,PATH=((CSS(0),25)),UNITADD=((00,008)),  *
               LINK=((CSS(0),18)),CUADD=1,UNIT=FCTC
         IODEVICE ADDRESS=(1A18,008),UNITADD=00,CUNUMBR=(1A18),        *
               STADET=Y,                                               *
               NOTPART=((CSS(0),PART1,PART2,PART3,PART4)),     *
               UNIT=FCTC

Now there's few things i noticed at your end the CU/control unit is 1501
however device links are 200 also to make a pair both partitions which are in
the access list for the devices/ctc should be UP .