Hi all
 According z/OS DFSMS Managing Catalogs manual,we could move a Catalog to a
Different Volume using the following key JCL.
//NEWVOL EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=A
//SYSIN    DD *
  IMPORT INDATASET(CATBACK.ICFCAT.USER.VSYS303) -
  OUTDATASET(ICFCAT.USER.VSYS303) -
  OBJECTS((ICFCAT.USER.VSYS303 -
  VOLUMES(SYSNEW)))   -
  ALIAS -
  LOCK
/*
My question:
 1. If we find any error in the catalog in the new volume(SYSNEW),How to
recovery the catalog to the Original volume ?  2. before and after we will
listc the catalog list,how to compare the two output of listc catalog to
confirm that  the original catalog in the old volume is the same as the catalog
in new volume
Thanks a lot!
Jason Cai