Two separate things:

1. Prepare user supplied authorized services and then change the job to
unauthorized - perfectly fine,as long as you follow standard authorized
service logic, i.e., never trust any user supplied address and use protected
storage as your worrkarea.

2. Run authorized tasks in parallel with unauthorized tasks - bigger issue.
You cannot use any user key storage - even the passed save area or the LE
anchor. No LM 14,12,12(13) at the end of your module - use SVC 3. All
STORAGE/GETMAIN to protected subpools. And if you will be fetching fetch
protected storage, you must block the unauthorized tasks while doing it so
that they cannot examine your RBs and possible see storage contents.