Martin - I know OPS/MVS has HMC access capabilities/BCPII interfaces, but
have not implemented in our shop yet so couldn't give details.

Jerry Whitteridge
Delivery Manager / Mainframe Architect
GTS - Safeway Account
602 527 4871 Mobile
jerry.whitteri...@ibm.com

IBM Services

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
03/28/2019 08:43:28 AM:

> From: Martin Packer <martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com>
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Date: 03/28/2019 08:44 AM
> Subject: CA OPS/MVS
> Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
>
> I'm asking on behalf of a customer (but I want to know, too, for all the
> right reasons):
>
> Is it possible with CA OPS/MVS to alter the weights for LPARs? I would
> assume that if it could it would use BCPii.
>
> The background is that we are contemplating shifting weights between
LPARs
> at certain times of day. This is their automation tool of choice. And I
> don't know how people alter weights through automation.
>
> Thanks, Martin
>
> Martin Packer
>
> zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM
>
> +44-7802-245-584
>
> email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com
>
> Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
>
> Blog:
> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/MartinPacker
>
> Podcast Series (With Marna Walle): https://developer.ibm.com/tv/mpt/
or

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?

u=https-3A__itunes.apple.com_gb_podcast_mainframe-2Dperformance-2Dtopics_id1127943573-3Fmt-3D2&d=DwIBAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

siA1ZOg&r=0avyVTgpzBFlo1QAgHxCtqKtRE6Ldl_1M9tI2p7Kc8E&m=CDP0xoxpTkHzYzM0X_L62NRyrf2_Lc0JC9MebTC3P8E&s=NXTZquERd92BU2NFth2FyrvCrKMpSX9SJV8UOULzZmc&e=

> Youtube channel: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?

u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UCu-5F65HaYgksbF6Q8SQ4oOvA&d=DwIBAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

siA1ZOg&r=0avyVTgpzBFlo1QAgHxCtqKtRE6Ldl_1M9tI2p7Kc8E&m=CDP0xoxpTkHzYzM0X_L62NRyrf2_Lc0JC9MebTC3P8E&s=dZTRs_SYHWL1C1vKZOlcZM4MznTUiwXoRYTC_pTMqG8&e=