" But there is no other product similar to what R+ was doing?"

AFAIK, NO

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Thompson
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: R+ / Reliability Plus

Thanks for the answers. I should have thought to go to CA's site.

But there is no other product similar to what R+ was doing?

I remember that I had to capture all the logrecs and put them on a tape and
send them off to some place and then we would get a report comparing our shop
to all the other users. And it allowed us to see issues specifically with a
certain vendor and/or type of hardware.

Made things interesting when looking for certain items like 3350s (yeah, it has
been that long since I last used it).

But it would seem to be the kind of thing one would want to have against a data
base of items within one's own shop to run some compares with.

Regards,
Steve Thompson