From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Karl S Huf
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2019 1:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Confusing hardware withdrawal announcement

Ahh, that makes it much clearer!  Thank you.

_______
Karl S Huf | Senior Vice President | World Wide Technology
50 S LaSalle St, LQ-18, Chicago, IL  60603 | phone (312)630-6287 |
k...@ntrs.com Please visit northerntrust.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender ASAP and delete this
message from your system.                      NTAC:3NS-20

<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

> Am I the only one confused by today's HW withdrawal announcement
letter
> 919-056?  We had been advised that the z13 series would be withdrawn
> from marketing mid-year but the title and the body of this
announcement
> appear to have quite a disconnect (like there's no mention of the
z13).
> And unless I'm mistaken that's pretty much every z14 model being
> withdrawn - with no announced replacement.   Anyone know more?
Thanks.