1964? What is the 7090, chopped liver?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Johnson <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 8:21 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: mainframe hacking "success stories"?

Read up.
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Ek9Ay2eea5LMyHGSr_VI0lyNAf1W-23MmrrCjkI3sDnySsBU6IfTzOti5Ei3oq3bKwmnrM1BjsWwe2CFkEGM5mcVxDN9VlsXVTyK-vvRwSNT1crAxZ-qd4W23tb7AAaj1olsa1Z_CJikpLITtzS5j5Uc6FHGAWXJMgRqJfj98g4uo01j3uxWurqq_TpAqZtGgJf6AJkLsKF4bn4zEWkLU7M0OA9Yap0M9BM416WaZIyen9fc5JAhYA3_G_DhpgtS946GQlj8ZiZzE4dcG3hKoy8thlu0pTA2BHzUkbyFMX1uyCOHLJZikq_AtDbQNUp4g6Z0iqxTu3hWF3gs2NkeH8jQ2OicLiLJv7KgjVKb0XXsH-y74Z9uk5uAM108uMXqlbsyl8aoYSLJIherjwr_qrDGmBJwVylXy7b6tfb727hXlqCtNFJRuFV6Ei7g1ue8/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.allerin.com%2Fblog%2Fwhy-do-banks-still-use-mainframes

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone