From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Phil Smith III
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 4:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL MESSAGE] Passing along a job opportunity

I got a ping for a z/OS sysprog job in Costa Mesa, CA, figured I'd point folks
on this list at it. If that's not OK let me know and I won't do it again.

To be clear: THIS IS NOT A JOB I'M HIRING FOR. DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I
WON'T KNOW.

Ask this guy:

Gar Thompson, Safeguard Healthcare

gthomp...@safeguard-healthcare.com <mailto:gthomp...@safeguard-healthcare.com>