From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bill Johnson
Sent: 04 June 2019 13:52
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] Just how secure are mainframes? | Trevor Eddolls

In 40 years, I’ve never seen any company I’ve worked for have their mainframe
hacked or compromised. Including a bank and multiple insurance companies. Plus,
I was in positions to know.
I have seen numerous hacks and compromises of non mainframe platforms at those
companies.

As Warren Buffett says: Never ask your barber if you need a haircut.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 8:44 AM, Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw