The steps needed was

Add a TSO Segment by coding UNIT(SYSDA) in TSO section.  No other options were
updated (I.e. no TSOPROC coded)

Grant any additional OPERCMDS class entities - for example MVS.VAR.*

Once this was done and SETR REFRESH completed

My job now runs successfully

IBM Documentation is not really clear.  But at least now it works.

Lizette