On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:59 PM Veryl Ellis <veryl.el...@sungardas.com>
wrote:

> I'm applying maintenance to my target SYSRES and the target SYS1.MIGLIB
> ran out of space (S/D37).
> Can anyone tell me how to get SYS1.MIGLIB out of the running Link List
> concatenation, so I can delete and reallocate a larger target SYS1.MIGLIB?
> The standard SETPROG LNKLST stuff to delete a DSN from the link list
> doesn't work on SYS1.MIGLIB.

Interesting. You did a SETPROG UNALLOCATE and it remained allocated? You
also need to STOP LLA since that address space also allocates all the
LNKLST data sets + any others you put in the PARMLIB member.

> Thanks for any assist.
>

> S. Veryl Ellis

This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough
hunchbacks.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown