Like all general questions,  there are lots of tools and processes to do what
you want.

So first, what kind of report are you looking for?

Something like option 3.4 but in batch?

Do you want just DSNs and VOLUMES they are on?

Do you want attributes of DSNs and volumes they are on?

Provide a quick display of what you want to see.

Next, decide how you want it done

1) Do you want to write your own program?

2)  Do you want to use an IBM Supplied utility  like IEHLIST?

3)  Do you want to use something off the CBTTAPE.org for example

Once we see what it is you are looking for, the right process can be identified

Lizette