Thanks for the responses.

I am looking at this page on mobile pricing.

https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/0/877/ENUSZP14-0280/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en

I think we use AWLC but need to check.

But given our workload seems to be growing from digital devices not so much
increased customer base, then this seemed like an option to investigate.

It seems our existing customers are interacting with us much more from a
digital device then they used to be from a desktop or the call centre.