I receive the same error message. I don't know the tape dsn name. I would
like to just scan based on tape vol ser.

The tapemap in our shop was installed long back I am not sure which version
of tapemap it is .. I see along with tapemap.. there are other module like
tapemapx, tapes can (all at 24 AM and 24 RM)