We have a file that contains one month's worth of syslog/operlog data.
Unfortunately a user's job output has infiltrated this file at random points by
inappropriate use of MSGCLASS. I want to copy the good data (log stuff) to
another file and leave the errant user stuff behind. It seems simple, but I
can't seem to tweak a utility like REPRO (with SKIP and COUNT) to do what I
want. I've browsed the file and identified by line number where each good data
starts/ends and where the bad data starts/ends, like this:

0000000001 - log
0000932964 - job
0000933148 - log
0001539016 - job
0022175585 - job
0022176053 - EOD log

The output file should contain just the 'log' data. Suggestions?

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company