Or just use the edit macro I put in the thread earlier and now on my web site
and CBT
file which can use ISPF 3.4 masking.

TSO %DSLISTSV L(some.dsn.filter.*)

Output is in userid.SAVE.DATASETS and has the DSN and volser only.  Because the
exec has "STATS(NO)" for LMDLIST it runs very quickly even for thousands of
data sets.

Regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified