From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of raji ece
Sent: 05 July 2019 15:01
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Job abend with S722

-- This email has reached the Bank via an external source --

This will not impact the overall spool usage right??

Regards,
Raji

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019, 7:29 PM Joe Monk <joemon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Or, you could try OUTLIM=16777215 on the DD SYSOUT card.
>
> Joe
>
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 8:56 AM Allan Staller <allan.stal...@hcl.com>
> wrote:
>
> > JES might also be supplying the OUTLIM. It does not necessarily come
> > from JCL.

Lloyds Banking Group plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
Registered in Scotland no. SC95000. Telephone: 0131 225 4555.

Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.
Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207626 1500.

Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Telephone: 03457 801 801.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London
EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850.

Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited. Registered Office: 25 Gresham
Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 11722983.

Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are
authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.

Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited is authorised and regulated by
the Financial Conduct Authority.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH has its registered office at Thurn-und-Taxis Platz
6, 60312 Frankfurt, Germany. The company is registered with the Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main, HRB 111650. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is supervised by the Bundesanstalt fr
Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht.

Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc.

HBOS plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in
Scotland no. SC218813.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential and may
contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete it (including any attachments) immediately. You
must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any
attachments. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.