From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Horein
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 5:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Determine TSO USERMAX?

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

Thanks Tony!
My intent is to merely interrogate to ensure someone hadn't left an
undesired value after a change window.
Traveling down the path of CVT > TCAST > TCASUMAX using Rexx storage calls
(via NetView) yields a null value.
The old doc mentioned TCAST was located in "System common area", but
perhaps it moved to private?
Anyway, I appreciate the help!