thank you, I'm sure he did, I didn't find it in my mail

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Elardus Engelbrecht" <elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:56:19 AM
Subject: Re: Share your thoughts about z/OSMF with IBM

Carmen Vitullo wrote:

>I never saw a link, can you provide? I'd be happy to share my......thoughts

Erin Yu already posted that on 2019-07-04.

This is what Erin wrote:

"We would like to understand your current experience with the z/OS Management
Facility (z/OSMF). Take our IBM z/OS Management Facility 2019 Survey.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5044915/z-OS-Management-Facility-2019-Survey

We'd appreciate your response by July 22, 2019."

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht