Hi,
If you want to avoid doing an IPL at this point of the z/OS Debugger
install process, do the steps described in the following section of the
customization guide:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSQ2R2_14.1.0/com.ibm.debugtool.doc/cgdita/tdnoipl.html

The job in member EQAWISVC in the samples data set *hlq*.SEQAAUTH will
dynamically install the SVCs. Going through this process will allow you to
verify and test the Debugger SVCs without having to do an IPL.

So long as you have added the data set *hlq*.SEQALPA to your LPA list, the
SVCs will be installed each time the system is IPLed.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Peter Van Dyke
HCL Software