I have a REXX Exec that is run in a batch job, that is invoked from a MPF exit
after the 'BPXI004I OMVS Initialization Complete' message is displayed.
The REXX Exec determines what processor and LPAR it is in and issues a 'CONSOLE
ACTIVATE', 'CONSOLE SYSCMD... (to start the appropriate TCPIP)' and a 'CONSOLE
DEACTIVATE'.
The 'CONSOLE' command is specified in the IKJTSOxx parmlib member.
The modules IKJCNXCI (CONSPROF authority for TSO User) and IKJCNXAC (CONSOLE
authority for TSO User) are in SYS1.LPALIB.
This works flawlessly in a non-SYSPLEX environment.

In a SYSPLEX(GRS) environment the REXX Exec comes back with;

IKJ55303I CONSOLE command terminated. MCSOPER input parm contains error.
RC=x'10', REASON CODE=x'38', which means "command associated in OPERPARM
segment not valid".

As I am on a diminishing time line, any guidance and assistance from those who
work in a real world Sysplex and have 'been there and done that', will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

S. Veryl Ellis