{sigh} I parsing LISTCAT is a bother. Using IGGCSI00 is not simple, IMO at
least. I really wish there were a REXX function to do it like:

absolute=RESGDG('basegdg(0)')

where "absolute" would have "basegdg.g0000v00" in it. So much simpler. Am I
am a simple person. You really _don't_ want to see the kludge I am cooking
up use Co:Z and UNIX directories. Which are, for me, a lot easier to use
that a <redacted> PDS.