It has take me a while to figure

But the following  link below is erroneous while debug tool or the XL C\C++
compiler gives a number of different options for the source listing for a
C\C++ program on of the them isn't langx as specified

By the following link below

Which leads me to believe that the dataset name relating to the EQADEBUG dd
name is either the actual source or expended source

How this ties with .dbg file which at this point my guess Is the file
written by the compile option DEBUG FORMAT(DWARF)            FILE(..) I am
still trying to figure

Or how ties in with the .mdbg FILE generated by the CDADBGLD I have yet to
figure

If anyone has used debug tool debugging c\c++ and can share would greatly be
appreciated

Thanks

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SS6PUU_1.8.0/com.ibm.commonco
mponent.doc_1.8/eqabus01191.html