The dataset-inventory information is available using IDCAMS/DCOLLECT utility
and DFSORT/ICETOOL provides decoder-ring logic to analyze the DCOLLECT output
and report on DATACLAS usage (as well as other SMS-construct usage) within your
z/OS system, including DFHSM-migrated datasets as well as those non-migrated.
Visit / search the IBM.COM DFSORT software/support website for details.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.