Roughly forever we've loaded modules into 24- or 31-bit CSA by first
length from the LOAD, DELETEing the module, getting the necessary CSA
storage, and finally using LOAD with ADDR=. This works fine, but seems
unduly complicated. We can't use GLOBAL=YES because the module will be gone
at EOM, at best. We also need to store into the module right after loading
it, and even if there was an EOM=NEVER or the like to say not to ever
delete the module, I'm not sure any store into it would be remembered (if
RENT is effectively treated as REFR).

So... Just wondering if there's a Modern method of doing this that I've
missed. We just want the code in common storage; we don't need its name to
be made known via a CDE.

Thanks!

Tony H.