Hi everyone,

I did some searching, but I didn't find anything that really discussed this
on the topic that I'm interested. Is there anything published that compares
the cycle times of the most used instructions?

For example; moving an address between areas of storage. I would assume
that executing a LOAD and STORE would be much quicker than executing a MVC.

Or executing a LOAD ADDRESS to increment a register instead of ADD HALF
WORD.

Or does this really matter as much as ordering the instructions so they are
optimized for the pipeline?