From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Smith
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 4:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: TGIF

Anyone ever notice that macro DCBD produces a DSECT named IHADCB, and that
macro IHADCBE produces a DSECT named DCBE?  Go figure.  Reminds me of
parkway vs. driveway.

How about the DCBE version 1 (not to be confused with the *first*
version... sheesh), which expands the original by 24 bytes to add one new
bit?  I guess DCBEFLG4 was miffed at being skipped and negotiated a big
payoff.

--
sas