From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: 64 bit Assembler DLL app PSECT parm

Hi

I have a 64 bit C DLL being called by a 64 BIT Assembler program the
following is an example I saw in the LE 64 bit guide

DLLAPPL  CELQPRLG PSECT=ADLA6IFP I searched for the text ADLA6IFP and this
was the only occurrence

I am wondering what the value is for the PSECT parm

I seem to be abending in CELQCALL macro which is somehow related to the
PSECT parm or its address

Looking up the documentation on the parm

*

Not quite sure what this means

PSECT

The name to be assigned to the AMODE 64 assembler routine PSECT area. The
PSECT is used to

establish this routines 64-bit XPLINK environment. For more information
about the PSECT area, see

High Level Assembler and Toolkit Feature in IBM Knowledge Center
(www.ibm.com/support/

knowledgecenter/SSENW6).

thanks