On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 9:03 AM Mike Wawiorko <
0000014ab5cdfb21-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Private keys should be locked away and treated like the company's crown
> jewels. If you have their private key it is likely many other sites also
> have.

I imagine that company also posts all of their employee's social security
numbers, internal memos, and videos of the Christmas parties of years past.
{shudder}

--
I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go
into the library and read a good book

Maranatha! <><
John McKown