From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Beaver
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Attitude of companies toward mainframers working from
home?

I have worked REMOTE for years.

I have no drive time, I can go down stairs and get a sandwich and a drink and
be backup stairs in 5 min if I'm being slow about it.  I live in WebEx all day,
it you really, really need me they can call me cell.

The down side is you have to have the mindset that you are a work and ignore
all intrusions into your workspace unless it’s a true emergency.

Steve