From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jake Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Re: Clarification on DASD mod conversion of SYSRES

Yes I do have two &SYSR1 and &SYSR2. Might be having ****** would be a good
idea ?

On Tue, 27 Aug, 2019, 9:42 PM Jousma, David, <
000001a0403c5dc1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> There shouldn’t be Jake.  I'm running MOD-54's for my sysres volumes and
> have been for years.   Probably the only issue you might have is if you are
> going from a multi-sysres config where you had multiple system symbols
> for catalog purposes, you'll just have to fix that to all use either
> ****** or &SYSR1.

> _______________________________
> Dave Jousma
> AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering
>
> Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand
> Rapids, MI 49546
> 616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.