My understanding was you needed to be on v7.1 to migrate to a more recent
version. This chart seems to support that.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/aimsupport/resource/MQ_migration/WMQ_Migration.pdf?lang=en

Back when I supported MQ, I had to migrate from v7.0.1 to v7.1 before going to
v8.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 8:23 AM, Dana Mitchell <mitchd...@gmail.com>