From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pommier, Rex
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] ISKLM problems - kind of related to mainframe

Hello,

Is there somebody on the list who would be willing to give me a hand installing
ISKLM 3.0.1?  I'm trying to install it on a brand new windows 2016 box and the
DB2 install is failing with

SQL30082N  Security processing failed with reason "19" ("USERID DISABLED or
RESTRICTED").  SQLSTATE=08001

This is at the end of the db2 install log.

The ID sklmdb31 was defined before starting the install and defined as a local
admin on the machine (not a domain ID at all) and the install added the
sklmdb31 ID to the DB2ADMINS group as part of the install, but then it dies
saying some USERID is DISABLED.  What ID are they talking about and how do I
get past this error?   The messages give me no indication that I've found to
tell me what ID they're talking about.

TIA,

Rex

<stuff snipped from original e-mail>

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.