My assumption is that SMF performs some house-keeping functions before passing
control over to IEFU83/IEFU84 exits. The minimum house-keeping functions that I
could think of are   a. Establish an ESTAE recovery routine (may be FRR for
IEFU84??)   b. GETMAIN to obtain SAVEAREA for the exits (Please let me know if
there are any more functions that SMF could perform).

Now my question is does SMF perform these house-keeping functions only once,
and uses the same recovery routine stack/SAVEAREA for all the different U83/U84
exits defined on the system OR it performs these house-keeping functions each
time a different U83/U84 exit is to be called?