Hi Ross,

Thanks very much for the reply. We are currently evaluating IBM's MFA for zOS
as well as other products. If I have questions I will contact you. I agree with
you that it seems best to keep MFA on the mainframe.

At this point, I am hoping to hear from other mainframe shops using a
non-mainframe solution.  We have identified some 'holes' in the proposed 'PAM'
POC happening here, and I can't see how a non-mainframe MFA solution would
work.

We are very early in our research of an MFA solution. If it's possible to
implement MFA for an IBM Mainframe but have it run on Windows, I would like to
learn more about that. What product does it? Does it interface with RSA Secure?
 Is access to the mainframe locked for all platforms except Windows?

Anybody? Sorry, if these are dumb questions. All input is welcome.

TIA,
-Jim