On 9/6/2019 12:08 PM, Rob Schramm wrote:
Many many times.  It is always the same.  I have been trying setting up my
own shopz cert after the prior cert expired.  I just assumed it was my
setup.

I am thinking about running a gsksrvr trace because the message is so
unhelpful.
I thought this might have been a one time issue for you, sorry. If this problem persists, add this to your <CLIENT> information and feel free to contact me directly for further assistance.

javadebugoptions="-Dcom.ibm.smp.debug=severe"

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.