Thanks!

But I believe you can load WLM XML into the app - and also into z/OSMF.

(Yes, I'll admit I only ever parse the XML (with PHP) - having fixed up
some breakage. But the point of unloading is reloading.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: