From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Jon
Perryman <jperr...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: VIO dataset problem

 I'm sure there must be controls but I familiar with them.

You mentioned BDAM. Maybe VIO is not fully compatible with BDAM when it pages
out a VIO block.

As for paging, it will occur even if it's only some. At this point, you are
trying to find the cause. I'm just giving you what could be possible factors
that you may be overlooking.

Jon.

    On Saturday, September 21, 2019, 06:22:25 PM PDT, Shivang Sharma