From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jake Anderson
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: PCOMM printer session display is blank

Hi,

Cross posted.

This is regarding PCOM 5.7.

I have configured the PCOM for a printer session with Telnet 3270. When I see
printer LU, I see it as active but not with ACT/S.

What I am expecting here is when I configure and connect PRINTER session in
PCOMM, long time back I remember we used to receive a printers session display
on PCOMM screen showing what is connected. For me it just shows blank but at
the bottom it says connected.

Is there any driver files that might be missing to show up the desired printer
display screen in PCOMM ?

Could someone please provide your direction on where I might be looking in ?

Jake