After some private emails, files and job output, Sri noticed that some of
the sum fields where too small to host the accumulated values generated by
the sort sum statement.

Fixed that and it as expected.

Tx to Sri and others that suggested solutions. The original code was in
different language translated to rexx. Lesson learned:   one byte external
decimals (and zone decimal)!should be automatically adjusted to a larger
value.

ITschak

בתאריך יום א׳, 27 באוק׳ 2019, 21:12, מאת Mike Schwab ‏<