It’s probably MEMLIMIT - which governs VIRTUAL Storage. And it will be in
GB.

If that’s what Db2 V12 Installation says, you’d better make sure it has it
- whether through JCL or exit or PARMLIB or whatever.

But Db2 will only take what it needs - with the proviso that you can tune
what it needs. So an individual subsystem’s actual requirements may vary.

Cheers, Martin

Sent from my iPad

<sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> We are in the process of installing DB2 v12 and I find minimum memory
limit
> in DSN1DBM1 address is 16M . Can you please help me to understand if this
> is minimum memory requiremen by this address space which is different
then
> db2 v11 , which was only 4M.
>
> Can you please suggest.

>Unless stated otherwise above: