On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 02:21:29 -0600, Barbara Nitz wrote:

>"We don't document that you cannot wash dishes with a CPU!"

That's a good one, Barbara!

This discussion has come up before, and I thought I remembered
someone saying that DFDSS will write blocks up to 64K bytes, so I
looked and found the following post from Bruce Black. IMO, he is one
of the more knowledgeable who has been here. Perhaps this explains
some of the issues with using FTP to transport untersed DFDSS dumps.

--
Tom Marchant