Hi,

as other colleagues already said, no standard SMF way.

At my customers sites, they use TADz (it seems Ptracker gives more
information like the chain between caller and called) and for some of them
a product we developed to correlate CICS-Transactions with LINKed/CALLed
programs (written to SMF records).

About cleanup, if applicable, keep attention to static linked programs who
seem to be called by nobody.

Best regards.
Max