On my system the jar can be found at /usr/lpp/wbem/jclient/sblim-cim-client2.jar or there is another sblim-cim-client2-v2r2.jar.

On 2019-11-22 7:00 AM, Chris Parker wrote:
Hello All,

I recently updated an LPAR to RSU1906.  Upon startup of zOSMF after making the
required RACF changes and home directory changes, I received the following
errors upon startup:

[ERROR   ] SRVE0283E: Exception caught while initializing context:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wbem.client.WBEMClientFactory  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.navigation.listener.Bootstrap.contextInitialized(Bootstrap.java:383)
  at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebApp.java:2376)
  at [internal classes]

[ERROR   ] SRVE0283E: Exception caught while initializing context:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: z/OSMF initialization failure.
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.log.listener.UICommonBootstrap.contextInitialized(UICommonBootstrap.java:212)
  at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebApp.java:2376)
  at [internal classes]
Caused by: com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.DataAccessControlException: IZUG628E: Class "class
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.nav.data.NavTaskRepository attempted to reserve a name space with plug-in
"TaskRepository" and user "null" , but this object is already reserved.
  at com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.ObjectHandle.<init>(ObjectHandle.java:154)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.ApplicationProperties.<init>(ApplicationProperties.java:104)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.VersionedApplicationProperties.<init>(VersionedApplicationProperties.java:81)
  at com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.TaskRepository.<init>(TaskRepository.java:278)
  at com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.TaskRepository.<init>(TaskRepository.java:290)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.nav.data.NavTaskRepository.<init>(NavTaskRepository.java:133)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.nav.data.NavTaskRepository.getInstance(NavTaskRepository.java:148)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.nav.auth.NavRegistrationManager.registerTasks(NavRegistrationManager.java:341)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.log.listener.UICommonBootstrap.contextInitialized(UICommonBootstrap.java:197)
  ... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: An attempt was made to reference a
file that is exclusively locked.
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.ReadWriteObject.reference(ReadWriteObject.java:652)
  at
com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.DataRegistry.getReadWriteObject(DataRegistry.java:1310)
  at com.ibm.zoszmf.util.data.ObjectHandle.<init>(ObjectHandle.java:147)
  ... 10 more

This looks like a simple case of a missing jar, but I have no idea which jar I
should be looking for, and I can't see anything related to a CLASSPATH
definition.        The only warnings I see in the configuration step output
refers to a change in permissions.  Everything else looks good.  The STDOUT for
the server shows no errors and provides the expected list of endpoints
available.  I also get a 500 HTTP code when I attempt to connect to the main
page, but one problem at a time, and I'm hoping that fixing the first problem
will take care of the second.

I'm still striking out with Google and the IBM knowledge base.  I am hoping
someone has hit this or something similar and can provide some guidance.

Thanks,
Chris
NOTICE:
This email and all attachments are confidential, may be proprietary, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. They are intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom the email is addressed. However, mistakes
sometimes happen in addressing emails. If you believe that you are not an
intended recipient, please stop reading immediately. Do not copy, forward, or
rely on the contents in any way. Notify the sender and/or Imperva, Inc. by
telephone at +1 (650) 832-6006 and then delete or destroy any copy of this
email and its attachments. The sender reserves and asserts all rights to
confidentiality, as well as any privileges that may apply. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended
recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.