Hi ,

I have started the zosmf and it gave me initialized message but i don't see
it consuming port 443 and the web interface doesnt launch.

I see the below message and it is trying to use the host as ZOSTEST , is it
possible to have an IP address to use ? As i have already modified IZUPRMXX
to use HOST as the LPAR IP address Instead of Host name.

IYURM0041E: File attributes, permissions, or both for the automatic  038

security properties file /var/zosmf/configuration/workflow/izu.provisi

oning.security.config.properties are different than the expected

values, as follows: owner 9010, expected owner IZUSVR; group

IZUADMIN, expected group IZUSECAD; file permissions 460, expected

file permissions 460. The contents of the file are ؛security-configura

tion-rexx-location=/usr/lpp/zosmf/workflow/izu.provisioning.security.c

onfig.rexx؟

+CWWKF0011I: The server zosmfServer is ready to run a smarter planet.

Java error

Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: ZOSTEST: unknown
error

 at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native
Method)

 at java.net.InetAddress$2
.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:1026)

 at
java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1440)

 at
java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1658)

 ... 16
more

قERROR   ن CWWKS4108E: The system cannot create the LTPA key.

Regards

Peter