On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 12:36:17 PM PST, Seymour J Metz
<sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

 > As ITschak Mugzach wrote, "Try get who enqueues ADMSYMBL dataset,
>or any other commonly (but centrally) used dataset which is outside the
>linklist
> or lpalist." Just remember that there may be users of GDDM who are not using
> it when you look at the ENQs.

Enqueues not work for CICS and IMS users of GDDM.

If usage pricing for GDDM is supported, then maybe their tool will give you
this information or tell you how to extract this information.

Another possibility is to look at the GDDM customization manual and diagnostics
manual. Maybe there is an exit, trace or diagnostic tool to get this
information.

I believe that graphical terminals require a special VTAM logmode. If so, maybe
you could use Omegamon VTAM to get connected terminals with those log modes.

Jon.

I believe that GDDM has exits. You could look at implementing one of them to
keep count.

Jon.