I found this presentation with more information that may help

http://conferences.gse.org.uk/2019/presentations/BQ.pdf

For pricing on slide 27

1.      JES3plus is fully supported, has a road map for enhancements, and can
be implemented by existing IBM JES3 customers through a trivial migration and
at no additional cost.
2.      Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently
paying for IBM JES3
3.      Any subsequent price increases will be in line with the percentage
price increases implemented by IBM
4.      Annual licensing in place of MLC

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><

Website: http://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden