On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 02:47:15 -0500 Arthur <ibmmain.10.ats...@xoxy.net> wrote:

:>On 22 Dec 2019 12:23:25 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
:>t...@vse2pdf.com (Tony Thigpen) wrote:

:>>Any way you could just put a copy in a post to this list?

:>I've read the article. I think Sam made the right decision;
:>I'd be happier if things like that stayed on CBT.`

It is not a binary choice. It can be both posted and on the CBT tape.

http://www.dissensoftware.com