Hi Folks,

    I've written another article.  It's about the impact of the 8-character TSO userid change in z/OS 2.3.  I hope you enjoy it.  The member name is BM2001JA.

    Thanks to all the people who appreciate my concern for the appropriate audience here.  This stuff is intended for sysprogs and (principally z/OS) developer types.  All of us know the responsibility that we have for maintaining expensive computer installations, and if we think about it, that responsibility extends here as well.  Your cooperation and understanding is much appreciated.

    All the best of everything to all of you.

Sincerely,     Sam